This website is operated by IWATSU ELECTRIC CO., LTD. and other affiliated companies.
This page provides cautionary information for persons using this website.
Please review the information below before using this website.
All content on this website belongs to IWATSU ELECTRIC CO., LTD. and its affiliates (the “Company”), and is protected under the Copyright Act of Japan and other applicable laws and regulations. The use, reproduction, or conversion of all or part of this content without the permission of the Company, in excess of private use as set forth in the Copyright Act and other applications clearly permitted under laws and regulations, is prohibited.
All product names, logos, symbols, etc., of the Company and companies in the IWATSU ELECTRIC Group on this website are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Company. The use of the Company’s logo in link banners is prohibited without the advance permission of the Company.
- The Company makes concerted efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct, but does not guarantee the validity or correctness of any information herein, and shall bear no liability in this regard. The Company also offers no guarantees concerning matters such as the up-to-dateness of this information or its usefulness to customers.
- The Company shall not bear any liability in relation to damages or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of information or content on this website.
- Content and URLs on this website are subject to change or cancellation without advance notice. Thank you for your understanding.
- Regardless of the reason, the Company shall not bear any liability in relation to damages arising as a result of changes to the information herein or the suspension or cancellation of the operation of this website. /li>
Changes to information posted on this websiteAll information and URLs on this website are subject to change and discontinuation without advance notice.
Please link to either the IWATSU ELECTRIC Japanese homepage https://www.iwatsu.co.jp/ or the IWATSU ELECTRIC English homepage https://www.iwatsu.com/. When creating links, please first consent to the following “Disclaimer and conditions for creating links,” then create links in accordance with the “Method for creating links.”
When creating links to this website, please provide advance notification of the name of the person responsible, contact details (address, telephone number, and email address), content of the website where the link will be created, purpose of the link, and URL. The Company strictly prohibits the creation of links without prior approval.
■ Disclaimer and conditions for creating links
The Company shall not bear any liability in relation to problems, issues surrounding compensation for damages, etc., arising as a result of links. Please handle any such claims as the responsibility of the person (organization, etc.) who created the link. The Company also prohibits links from any of the following types of websites.
- Websites that slander or malign the Company, IWATSU ELECTRIC Group companies, or the officers or employees thereof
- Websites that slander or malign the products and services of the Company or IWATSU ELECTRIC Group companies
- Links from websites that are involved in, or may have been involved in, posting illegal content (including content that may be illegal) or illegal activities (including activities that may be illegal)
- Websites that provide information that is indecent or may violate social ethics
- Websites that obscure the fact that it is the Company’s website, such as those that embed this website in their own frame
- Information entered may be used to improve the quality of responses and online services provided by IWATSU ELECTRIC CO., LTD. and our affiliated companies.
- The information entered may be shared by IWATSU ELECTRIC CO., LTD. with our affiliated companies and IWATSU ELECTRIC Group companies as necessary for the above purpose.
- Replies (including via telephone) shall be directed to the user. Please refrain from using any part or all of this information for other purposes.
- Please note that the Company shall treat any concepts, ideas for products or services, or other proposals submitted by users as though consent has been given for them to be attributed to the Company, except where it is recognized that rights already belong to another third party.
- The Company may require time to send a reply via email (including contact by telephone), depending on the content of your question. It may also be inappropriate or impossible for the Company to reply. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Data entered as half-width katakana characters may not display properly, and may not be able to be sent. Please refrain from entering data in half-width katakana characters. Please also refrain from entering characters that depend on the user’s machine (or platform) (they may be illegible for the Company).
The Company also prohibits links in any cases that it judges to be unsuitable as a link to the Company’s website.
The following browsers are recommended for viewing this website.
* Mozilla Firefox latest version
* Google Chrome latest version
* Safari latest version
* Mozilla Firefox latest version
If you use an OS or browser version other than those listed above, this website will fundamentally display, but the Company makes no guarantees concerning the display of the website. Please also refer to the websites of each browser company for information about how to upgrade your browser.
Some pages on this website use style sheets. When viewing this website, please ensure style sheets are enabled in your browser settings.
Specific browser specifications
Specific browser specifications may cause the display and operation of this website to differ from when it is displayed and operated on other browsers. Thank you for your understanding.
The output when this website is printed may differ from the presentation onscreen owing to OS and browser-specific functions and characteristics. Thank you for your understanding.
Please submit any opinions or questions regarding this website and the Company via the “Inquiries” page on this website.
The Company endeavors to answer questions where possible, but we may be unable to provide an answer depending on the content of the question. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Opinions and requests related to the Company
When handling personal information entered as opinions or requests submitted via the inquiry form, email, or other means, any matters not set forth below shall be determined in accordance with the “Personal Information Protection Policy.”